NSP launched the full-square mono cells of 2% larger corresponding area. Combined with very high conversion efficiency, Perfect19 offers very high power density at panel level.
- Cell Optimization.The square mono cells make up the corner areas and gain 2% more, which are ideal for 260Wp (60 cells) or 315Wp (72 cells) panel design.
- Highest Power Output and Conversion Efficiency. Combining with the benefits of all NSP products, the panels yield the highest power output with a conversion efficiency > 19%.
- Minimal CTM power loss.The high cell efficiency is achieved using proven mass production tools that do not compromise power output at panel level.
- Minimal Light Induced Degradation. The square cell's efficiencies are stabilized with the minimum effect of Light Induced Degradation.
- Dark and Homogeneous Appearance. The cells have nearly flawless and homogeneous appearance. Combined with a square form factor and uniform color, “Perfect19” is perfect for aesthetics-demanding applications such as rooftop and BIPV (building-integrated photovoltaics) systems